You are here
Reserve a Study Room?
Need a quiet place to work? Drop in or reserve one of two self-service study rooms at the Cherry Lane location.
- Reservations may be made up to one week in advance.
- Study rooms are available during regular open hours.
- Each room accommodates up to two people.
- There is a two hour time limit for use of study rooms.
- Study room computers are connected to the printer in the main computer area.
- Video conferencing cameras are on each monitor and Zoom software has been installed.
Self-service study rooms are available for:
- Video Conferencing
- Work, Study & Research
- Job Searching
- Other Essential Activities
Reserve: Call ahead (208) 888-4451 to reserve a room or ask in person at the Cherry Lane location.
Group Meeting Rooms
As of March 12, 2020, we have temporarily suspended meeting room reservations. This is among several proactive measures we are taking in response to public health concerns related to COVID-19. We will update this page when reservations resume.
See our meeting room policy for general details.
The Library reserves the right to refuse or revoke permission to use any meeting room for violations of the Library Code of Conduct or Meeting Room Policy.