29 hr Tech Library Assistant
Meridian Library District is hiring for a part-time Tech Library Assistant to work 29 hours per week. This position will work at the Cherry Lane Library within unBound Lite; it is anticipated this position will move to a different location in the future. Flexible schedule including days, nights and weekends. This position is eligible for some part time benefits.
- Maintains a high customer service performance standard.
- Provides patron-focused library service in response to the technology information needs of library users; provides information and reference assistance to library patrons, advising patrons about library materials, resources and equipment.
- Provides subject matter expertise in a variety of software applications, digital resources, and technology equipment and provides one-on-one training or assistance when appropriate.
- Hosts and plans library programs and events focused on Tech Library products and services.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment (i.e. 3-D printers, projectors, podcasting equipment, video conferencing equipment, sound recording equipment, etc.) by performing basic troubleshooting or coordinating more advanced equipment service needs.
- Coordinates marketing efforts with library staff and works closely with patrons, presenters and community groups.
We are in the process of reviewing applications at this time: Not Currently Accepting New Applications