Search the Catalog
Search the catalog to place a request on physical items from libraries in the Treasure Valley LYNX Consortium.
- Search by both the author's name and the title
- Double check you have the names and spellings correct
- Watch our video tutorial to learn more about using the catalog
If the item you're looking for is not in the catalog, we may still be able to get it for you by interlibrary loan (ILL) or purchasing it for our collection.
Use the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) form to request an item from another library in the U.S.
- Items in the catalog from Hailey, Mountain Home, or Twin Falls
- Older items published at least one year ago
- Items on specific topics like medical texts or research material
Please do not submit ILL requests for:
- Video games
- Items currently in popular demand or recently published
- ILLs are not eligible for Home Delivery
We may be able to purchase items for our collection upon request!
- Current and recently published items
- Materials that meet the criteria of our Collection Development Policy
Please do not submit purchase requests for:
- Upcoming titles by popular authors (Grisham, Patterson, etc.). Requesting these items does not place you on the holds list; they are automatically purchased and requests will not be processed.
- Films produced by streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
- Movies not yet in theaters or books over 3 months from publication date