You are here
Idaho State Filing
- Go to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website to learn more
- Download forms and instructions
- Learn about tax relief and economic impact payments
- Boise State University Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program
- Get a list of companies where you can e-file your Idaho taxes for free if you meet certain criteria. Be sure to use the links from the Idaho Tax Commission page to avoid fees.
- MyFreeTaxes allows anyone with a simple return to file state and federal taxes for free through United Way and H&R Block.
- For people over 50: AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Sites Service is temporarily suspended. Assistance is still available online.