Tax season is officially here!
The resources below include deadlines, where to find tax forms, tax preparation events, and more!
The deadline for filing 2022 tax returns is Tuesday, April 18, 2023.
Taxpayers who request an extension will have a deadline of October 16, 2023 to file.
Paper Tax Forms
- Available at Cherry Lane, Silverstone, and UnBound
- Available at Cherry Lane Only
Online Tax Forms
- Gale LegalForms: Online database available to Meridian Library card holders includes links to federal and state forms. For more information or to view the Gale LegalForms tutorial visit our Online Resources.
IRS Free File
Available for taxpayers with an adjusted gross income of $73,000 or less.
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program
Provides in person or virtual tax assistance, focusing on taxpayers over 50 with small to moderate income.
Mailing Information for Print Tax Forms
Includes address for taxpayers and tax professionals filing individual federal tax forms for calendar year 2023.
Internal Revenue Service
550 W. Fort Street
Boise, ID 83724
Monday - Friday
8:30 - 4:30pm
Idaho State Tax Commission
11321 W. Chinden Blvd.
Boise, ID 83714
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 5:00pm
BSU Vita Tax Help at UnBound
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program that is available to anyone that makes $58,000 or less annually.
Idaho State Tax Commission Webinars
- Tips for Filing 2022 Income Taxes (February 23, March 23)
- Tax and Business Basics for Self-Employed (February 9, March 7)
- Tax and Business Basics for Small Business (February 14, March 2)