Fit and Fall Proof
Senior citizens, join us for a free exercise program to increase your strength and balance. Remain active in your lifestyle while reducing your risk of falling.
Please note the following:
- Fit and Fall Proof is for seniors only - 55 years of age and up.
- No walk-ins, please.
- Please Mike Rice at Central District Health to inquire about availability and to sign up for 1 of the 2 sessions offered. If your preferred session is full, Mike can add interested patrons to the waitlist.
- When signed up, commitment to the 2 day a week session is required.
- First time participants sign a waiver 15 minutes before class.
- Exercise classes are a physical practice that requires strength, flexibility, and balance. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new fitness programs. If you have any injuries, health conditions, or other physical limitations, it is important to inform your instructor before participating in an exercise class.
- The information provided on this website or in any of our exercise classes is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professionals with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Exercise, like any physical activity, involves risks and individual results may vary.