Program Type:Attend an Event, Get Involved, Join a Club or Group, Learn About It, Read, Write, Talk
Join us for a 3 day writing workshop!
- Monday September 18th, 6-7:30pm
- Wednesday September 20th, 6-7:30pm
- Friday September 22nd, 4:30-6pm
For three days, you will learn the tools you need to get started, stay on track, and find the readers who want YOUR book! This workshop is for you if:
- You want to write a book, but don't know where to start.
- You have a great idea, but need help pulling it together.
- You have started writing but need help pulling it all together
- You want advertising tips
We cannot guarantee that food served at this program has not come into contact with tree nuts, soy, or other allergens.
We often take photographs during library events. Please let our photographer know if you do not want us to publish photos of your child.