Calling all new entrepreneurs and business owners! Ready to start networking, think like a business owner, and file your business with the state of Idaho? Join our New Business Bootcamp.
This half-day program will feature sessions about:
- Networking and building relationships in the Meridian business community
- Developing and operating from a business mindset
- Filing your business
Law students from the Entrepreneurship Law Clinic will be available to assist program attendees through the business filing process. Bonus: Program attendees who file on site or within a month of the program are eligible to have the filing cost covered. (Limit of one business filing per attendee.) Funds have been made available through a workforce development grant from the U.S. Bank Foundation.
Required materials for business filing:
- Business name and backup business name, in the event that your preferred business name is already taken
- Mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Name and address of every person who will have ownership interest
- Name and physical address of the registered agent. (It can be yourself.) A registered agent is the person who will accept legal service for you in the event any legal papers need to be delivered. It cannot be a post office or UPS type of mailbox. (For further information about registered agents, please visit: https://rb.gy/vbymzc )
- unBound Business and Tech Library
- Meridian Chamber of Commerce
- UP Advisors
- University of Idaho Entrepreneurship Law Clinic
Please contact Yuki, our Business Liaison Librarian, with any questions: email@example.com.