You are here
Browse the Stacks from Home!
What's on our shelves? Use this tool to browse the shelves and see what we currently have checked in by location, audience, and subject or genre. This ensures that your trip to the library is worthwhile, and provides a shortcut to place holds on items that are currently available - which likely means you'll get them faster!
Follow these steps to begin browsing:
- Select an audience that best fits your search, by location below.
- On the next page, click on the links to see what is currently on the shelf by subject or genre.
- Scroll through the catalog search results and click on any of the titles to read a description of the item.
- Get your item(s) one of 3 ways:
- Place a hold on each item for pick up.
- Place a hold on each item for FREE home delivery.
- Jot down the info, grab your face mask, and come to the library to retrieve the items from their shelf locations.
- Watch your email or texts for notification that your holds are available or on their way!
- Remember, these results only include items that are currently available at the MLD location you selected; you can always conduct your own search to place holds on items from LYNX Consortium libraries in the Treasure Valley.
Need a little assistance? Contact us or use the chat feature at the lower-right to connect with a staff member.
Book Club Titles
Browse the Book Club titles that are currently checked in at Cherry Lane and get your group ready for your next great discussion! There are multiple copies available for these titles and each book checks out individually.