You are here
There's a lot you can do here
We offer resources and equipment that empower you to explore and develop your interests.
Most of our services are completely free, and some resources require you to have a library card.
See a list of our service charges on select materials.
Our print center has everything a standard office would, and then some. In addition to printing, scanning, and faxing, you can print large posters, create vinyl stickers, and more using our equipment.
- The Cricut Explore Air is an electronic cutting machine for vinyl, paper, and more. Create your own designs in the Cricut Design Space.
Large Format Printer
- The Canon ipf780 is a 36" printer that produces high quality prints, up to 12,000 dpi. It is ideal for technical applications and reproduces fine details well.
- A standard office copier for all copying, printing, and scanning needs. This machine can also attach scanned documents to send directly to an email address.
Increase the longevity of your print projects with lamination.
What audio visual equipment is here?
Please note: you may only use this equipment to digitize your personal recordings. Please review information on copyright laws.
3D printing, or rapid prototyping, is a manufacturing process that works by building objects layer by layer. With this technology, anyone can create prototypes, replacement parts, toys, and more.
- The Ultimaker uses Fused Filament Technology. It prints using a material called polylactic acid, or PLA. This is a corn-based plastic, and has a build volume of 223 x 223 x 205 mm.
- RepRap is a self-replicating machine: the plastic parts on our RepRap were printed by another one. This model is a modified MendelMax 1.5 made by Citizen Scientific Workshop in Boise.
- The Formlabs printer uses resin and lasers to print complex designs. It can print layers as small as 25 microns, so intricate designs print beautifully.
Submit a file for 3D printing at unBound
Bring your design file to unBound and we'll help you set it up and get it ready for printing. This is one of our more popular services, and it may take up to a week for us to print your design.
What is CNC Milling?
CNC Milling uses computer aided design software to create tool paths for carving objects out of a variety of materials.
The Nomad 883 is a desktop CNC (computer numerical control) mill that can cut or engrave small blocks of acrylic, wood, plastic, wax, aluminum, and brass.
Digital Device Request
You can check out a variety of devices from us, including iPad Airs, digital cameras, and more.