You are here
Sound Studio Features
Sound recording equipment
A recording studio for podcasting, simple music production, or business eLearning recordings.
Sound Studio Hardware
Featured Sound Studio Hardware:
- Impulse 49 Key Board
- Ultra-responsive semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch.
- Includes full DAW/plug in control surface with 8 knobs, 9 faders, and buttons.
- Multi-function drum pads enable you to warp arpeggios, roll beats, and launch clips.
- Rode NTUSB Microphone
- Studio quality microphone with instand USB connectivity.
- Includes a 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring and direct mix control between mic input and source output. This microphone is ideal for recording podcasts.
- 3 Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Tri-capsule array means there are 3 condensor capsules that can record almost any situation.
- Features multiple pattern selection: cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional, and stereo; gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output. Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.
- Mackie CR4 Creative Reference Multimedia Monitor
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment, Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80Hz - 20kHz).
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly.
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
- High quality mic preamps with USB audio interface
- Oxygen49 MIDI Keyboard
- USB powered 49-key MIDI controller with 8 assignable knobs, 9 assignable sliders-control DAW and virtual instrument parameters.
- DirectLink mode-instant controller mapping to DAW functions and dedicated transport and track selected buttons for streamlined session control.
- Funai DVD/VCR Combination
- 5 speed VCR with up to 6 hours of VHS recording and 2-way dubbing.
- Features include upconversion to 1080p full HD. S-Video out.
- Use it to digitize old home videos or other VHS format videos
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- iMac 27" Computer
- Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014
- Processor: 4 GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB
- OSX Yosemite
- 2 HP Envy PCs
Sound Studio Software
Featured Sound Studio Software:
- GarageBand is a whole music creation studio right inside your Mac with a complete sound library that includes software instruments, presets for guitar and voice, and virtual session drummers.
- An intuitive interface makes it easy to learn, play, record, create, and share your hits worldwide.
- It's never been easier to make music like a pro.
- Multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.
- You can use Audacity to:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using the optional FFmpeg library
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change speed or pitch and vocal reduction or isolation (given suitable stereo tracks).
- LMMS Music Software
- Produce music with your computer by creating melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds, arranging samples and much more.
- Playback instruments, samples and plugins with a typing or MIDI keyboard in a user-friendly and modern interface.
- Bundled with ready-to-use stuff from an assortment of instrument and effect plugins, presets and samples to VST and SoundFont support.