The Meridian Library's Cherry Lane location is open for limited services. To ensure social distancing, we will only allow 5 patrons in the main portion of the library and 8 patrons in the computer lab at any given time. All patrons must wear a face mask. Beginning June 1, we will also offer contactless pickup of library items at our Silverstone branch. Learn more
You are here
Limited Service August 23-27
As of Monday afternoon, August 26, Kuna Library District has been successfully added to the Treasure Valley LYNX Library Consortium and all systems are back in operation. Feel free to check your accounts, place holds, and look up items online or at any location - including Kuna!
Did you know? Meridian Library District is a member of the LYNX! consortium, a partnership between 12 city and district libraries in southern Idaho to share an online catalog, services, and variety of materials members may borrow, reducing costs and barriers to access for all.
Local libraries include Meridian, Boise, Eagle, Garden City, Nampa, Caldwell, and Ada Community Libraries. Beginning this fall, Kuna will join the list! To make this update, our system will be temporarily affected while we add their items to our online catalog.
During this time:
- You must have your physical library card to checkout items. Visit a library branch prior to 8/23 if you need to request a physical card.
- Returned items will NOT be checked in until after 8/27. No late fees during this time.
- The public catalog and “My Account” will not be accessible.
- Holds will not be available.
- Interlibrary Loans (ILLs) will not be available.
- New checkouts on OverDrive and Hoopla may not be available.
Thank you for your patience during this process!