Skip to main content
You are here
- IF THE LEVY PASSES, HOW WILL THE FUNDS BE USED?
IF THE LEVY PASSES, HOW WILL THE FUNDS BE USED?
- North Branch: 15,000 sq ft branch in the Linder Village commercial development project. An estimated $1.5 million will be used for finishing the interior and providing furnishings.
- unBound: Tech-focused branch in downtown Meridian. An estimated $1 million would fund the projected costs.
- Cherry Lane: Estimated $3.5 million for a renovation of the 27,600 sq ft main library, 1,840 sq ft annex building & parking lot redesign.
- The Hill Branch: Estimated $8 million to build a 15,000 sq ft new branch at The Hill community campus in South Meridian. This would be the final project in the timeline and would estimate beginning in 2025.