The Meridian Library's Cherry Lane location is open for limited services. To ensure social distancing, we will only allow 5 patrons in the main portion of the library and 8 patrons in the computer lab at any given time. All patrons must wear a face mask. Beginning June 1, we will also offer contactless pickup of library items at our Silverstone branch. Learn more
You are here
Home Delivery Request
Receive library books on your doorstep!
We are excited to offer home delivery of Meridian Library items! This free service is a way to receive items you already have on hold at the Meridian Library, or to request books you would like delivered to your door!
- You may request up to 5 items per library card using the form below. Multiple cardholders in your household may request items, and we will coordinate one delivery for all of them. You will see a place on the form to note whether others in your home are submitting requests.
- If you already have items on hold at the Meridian Library, we will deliver all of them to you at once. If you have less than 5 items on hold, you may request additional items on the form as well.
- Requests are limited to items currently available at the Meridian Library. The courier service running between Treasure Valley libraries is currently closed.
- At this time, we are not accepting returns when we drop off items. We are working on offering this service, so stay tuned for more details!
- Deliveries are limited to homes within our service area, though everyone is welcome to pick up items at our Cherry Lane location. Learn more here.
Complete the request form below, or click here if you have issues accessing it. We expect to deliver items within 5 days of receiving your request. You will see items checked out on your account prior to delivery. Please reach out to email@example.com with questions.