You are here
Health Literacy at MLD
Thanks to funding from the City of Meridian and a friendly partnership with Meridian Cycles, we are proud to bring all Treasure Valley LYNX! Consortium library card holders the opportunity to check out a bicycle.
By providing free access to bicycles, we encourage you to explore health literacy, spend time outside, and connect with the physical spaces in our community.
Here are some borrowing guidelines:
- Visit unBound at 713 N Main St in Meridian to find a bike to check out
- 14 bikes are available for all ages
- 2 bike trailers for young cyclists
- 1 Co-Pilot bike trailer for children too small to balance on a bicycle frame
- 1 Trail-a-Bike folder for children learning to ride on two wheels
- First come, first served
- must check out and return in person at unBound--no holds or transfers to other library locations
- Must be 18 to check out a bike
- All bike checkouts include a backpack with supplies to keep you safe
- Bicycle safety and maintenance tips
- All supplies check out for 1 week (7 days)
- Late fees: $5 per day after due date
Speed up your checkout!
Learn about local biking resources and see images of the available bikes in the book-a-bike subject guide.
Get out and get moving!
Questions? Contact us!