All locations of the Meridian Library District will be closed on Monday and Tuesday, December 24 and 25 for Christmas. Regular hours resume on Wednesday, December 26.
You are here
Health Literacy at MLD
Thanks to funding from the City of Meridian and a friendly partnership with Meridian Cycles, we are proud to bring all Treasure Valley LYNX! Consortium library card holders the opportunity to check out a bicycle.
By providing free access to bicycles, we encourage you to explore health literacy, spend time outside, and connect with the physical spaces in our community.
Here are some borrowing guidelines:
- Visit unBound at 713 N Main St in Meridian to find a bike to check out
- 14 bikes are available for all ages
- 2 bike trailers for young cyclists
- 1 Co-Pilot bike trailer for children too small to balance on a bicycle frame
- 1 Trail-a-Bike folder for children learning to ride on two wheels
- First come, first served
- must check out and return in person at unBound--no holds or transfers to other library locations
- Must be 18 to check out a bike
- All bike checkouts include a backpack with supplies to keep you safe
- Bicycle safety and maintenance tips
- All supplies check out for 1 week (7 days)
- Late fees: $5 per day after due date
Speed up your checkout!
Learn about local biking resources and see images of the available bikes in the book-a-bike subject guide.
Get out and get moving!
Questions? Contact us!