You are here
Support the Library
Your gifts of support to the library make it possible for us to expand collections, develop special classes and events for the public, and more. Thank you for thinking of the library, and for helping us provide lifelong learning opportunities to our community.
- Give Today - Your cash gift will help the library improve and expand its collections and support new and continuing programs for literacy and life-long learning.
- Designate recurring gifts - You may set up a monthly gift amount to fund core services.
- Memorial/Honorary gift - You may choose to remember a special person or celebrate a special occasion with your gift. If designated, a bookplate will be added to each new book to recognize the person or event. A letter acknowledging your gift will be sent to the honoree or to the family of the person memorialized.
- Designated Gift - You may choose a specific purpose and location for your gift. For example, you may designate the purchase of large-print books for your local branch library or choose children's titles for the Cherry Lane Library.
Monetary donations may be dropped off at any location during normal business hours or mailed to: 1326 W Cherry Lane, Meridian, ID 83642
* All monetary donations qualify for the Idaho Public Library Contribution Tax Credit
We welcome donations of certain materials:
- Like-new fiction paperbacks and hardbacks, published in 2007 or later
- Like-new childrenís fiction, nonfiction
- Like-new DVDs and CDs for all ages
All donated items become the property of the library and will be reviewed for inclusion in the collection. Items not added to the collection will be sold in the Friends of Meridian Library book sales.
Donors may obtain a receipt from the library for tax purposes.
Donations may be dropped off at any Meridian Library branch during normal business hours.
For donations of stock, property, art or other assets, please contact the Library Director at 888-4451.